Since 1980 we have been manufacturing trampolines for recreational and sports use in playgrounds, amusement parks, summer camps and for entertainment at beaches, swimming pools, campsites, holiday farms and play centers, as well as trampolines for private use, demonstrating the great success of our “Jumping” trampolines used by both children and adults.
Our structures are renowned for their safety, long life, aesthetics and attention to manufacturing details.
They are professional structures, painted and decorated on request by the customer and thus customized: they have passed all the safety tests in Europe, UNI EN 1176:2019 and UNI EN 1177:2019.
The trampolines are supplied with original “Jumping” mats, made of 3,960 m of hard-wearing nylon ply cord with a diameter of 2 mm, entirely hand-woven on a special frame. This system guarantees a ten-year outdoor durability and high performance jumping thanks to the 108 galvanized springs each 28 cm in length, all fully stretched around the entire perimeter. Solutions that allow you to jump with extreme ease in a balanced way and without scratches as there are no knots. See more details on the Trampoline Parts page.
In conclusion: less effort to jump, less chance of accidents due to fatigue. Our trampolines are large, so they can be used by everyone and with no weight limit
The size of the standard trampoline mat is 436 x 192 cm.
On demand, we can apply on our frames smaller or larger mats, such as those for sports use (426 x 213 cm). In all cases our trampoline mats are equipped with a polished stainless steel hook for an easy and fast spring connection.
Industrie Ricreative guarantees a trampoline mat’s average useful life of 8-10 years.
The new protective cushions are sealed so as to avoid water seepage issues and the joints are perfectly tight, without space in-between.
More details on the “Spare parts for trampolines” section.
That’s why our modular trampolines are so appreciated: they are a guarantee of success and good business! We can say without a doubt that we have reached the best quality/duration/price ratio on the market.
The standard supply of modular trampolines of any shape and without number limitation is composed of:
- support frame, gate, ladder, handrail and service gate, all in hot-dip galvanized and painted steel;
- stairs, landing and access walkway in fir wood boards;
- galvanized bolts for assembly;
- hardened springs with electrogalvanic zinc coating;
- PVC protective cushions with fastening straps and padded with non-deformable 30 density sponge;
- external plug-in protective panels with electro welded mesh or (on demand) in nylon;
- long-lasting pro-level and soft jumping mats with stainless steel hooks for a quick connection;
- two-tone PVC perimeter aesthetic fabric, 80 cm height;
- colours of your choice;
- amazing designs on an aesthetic fabric, on demand customized.
Each trampoline structure is equipped with a static test certificate.